Saturday 18 September 2010

Going Hi-Tech


Hello friends, as you can probably tell, as a dog with a blog, I'm reasonably up to date with the latest online technology, but today I broke new ground and became a member of facebook :)

So as you do, when you create a new facebook account, you create your own email address and fill in your details. I was initially rejected for facebook because I am only 1year old , so I had to lie about my age :(. Once inside I eagerly filled in all my details, where I live, what I'm looking for, and my profile picture. My vain nature made it difficult to choose a profile picture, I have so many nice ones.

So then I goes to my home page ' you have NO friends!' :( , well I says it's early days no-one knows I'm here yet. Grozny has burst onto the facebook scene without so much as a puff of smoke. So I have invited a few folks I know from my blog , if I could find you, but if you find me, please add me as a friend, cos I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment