Saturday 21 May 2011

Sliced paw

Outdoor wearing a protective sock (mums)
Indoor bandaged



















I Went for a walk today and came back limping. I don’t know how I did it but I have sliced a large hole in my paw pad. since then I have been limping about the house feeling sorry for myself. I have told mum that the pain only goes away when I sleep on her seat of the couch, but she is not buying it. 
From now on I'm going to wear my shoes when we go to new places. I have been told to rest and try and keep off it , until it heals.

On a good note I won the basket blanket battle with mum (see last post) Mum brought back my stinky blanket and it is now inside the new cover she made. This was because I refused to sleep in my basket until it was returned. She's way too soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment