Thursday 21 April 2011

Emperors new clothes

I have been away for a week visiting the extended family. I had lots of fun, we went for a hike on Sunday morning which was fantastic, lots of running around off the lead, and I got to go swimming too. My uncle took some pictures of me swimming, but I havent seen them yet, hopefully I wll post them when I get them.

Today mum started on designing me a jacket, she gets things into her head sometimes, and there is no negotiating. I don't like clothes at the best of times never mind standing still to be measured and have pins put in. (repeatedly ...sigh )
The jacket was made from an old pair of walking trousers, and the finished result is really smart, it kinda looks like you could have bought it, if you half close your eyes and dim the lights a bit.

So below are some pictures of the finished jacket and me wearing it - (bribed with biscuit.)



No comments:

Post a Comment